HMS Intrepid (L11)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
leftlinks1

Gallery

HMS Intrepid 2016 remembrance Parade  Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of HMS Intrepid (L11) on your social bookmarking website

HMS Intrepid 2016 remembrance Parade

Go down

HMS Intrepid 2016 remembrance Parade  Empty HMS Intrepid 2016 remembrance Parade

Post by rmorgan Sat 3 Sep - 6:28

For those that dont access FB . Just to let you know that we have been invited to Bilsthorpe which is an ex mining village in North Notts near Mansfield . An Ex Hermes Gunner who went down south in 82 Paul Prest has asked us support in reserecting the RBL in the area has he has taken over .

There are hotels near by Brum has details I will ask him to post up.

I / we in the throws of organising scran after the march, There is a tribute band organised for the Saturday night . A mini bus could be hired to keep costs down but taxis to and from are cheap enough we have mate rates for the mini bus.

We have the makings of another great event . It has been suggested car sharing to keep cost down . I think it would be a good idea if we had a memorabilia table again so feel free to bring some stuff for people to look at . Maybe a raffle with funds being split between us and RBL any suggestions welcome . Rattler
rmorgan
rmorgan
Hands to Bather
Hands to Bather

Male Number of posts : 1674
Where are you now : Sheffield South Yorkshire
Employment : Employability advisor RUFC community trust
When did you serve on HMS Intrepid : Early 1975 - 1977ish
Name : Russell Morgan
Royal Navy By Choice Gunnery Branch By the Grace of GOD

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down